1. A bookings will be considered to be confirmed with The A-team Sussex once both the deposit has been paid and booking form has been signed. A non-refundable deposit of £100 will secure the vehicle on the agreed date and time. This is required at the time of booking.
2. A written confirmation of the journeys quoted for will be sent as a receipt of the deposit or booking. Any outstanding balance is required to be paid no later than 30 days before the wedding day/ special occasion is booked.
3. Any cancellations must be made in writing to The A-team Sussex. All cancellations will incur a charge. (The minimum is the booking fee of £100). Should the Hirer cancel within 30 days of the agreed wedding/ special occasion date the full price agreed for the vehicle (including deposit) will still need to be paid. In the event that we secure another booking for the vehicle for the same date all monies will be refunded, minus the £100 booking fee.
4. In the event of the Hirer changing the date of a confirmed booking we will transfer the booking fee to the new date subject to availability. However, if the new date is unavailable the Hirer will forfeit the booking fee of £100.
5. In the event that the Hirer changes the date within 30 clear days of the original agreed wedding date /special occasion, and the new date required is unavailable; then the full balance of the original hire will still be due in full.
6. Whilst every effort is made to provide the vehicle booked The A-team Sussex reserves the right to substitute vehicles in the event of mechanical failure or other circumstances beyond our control. Please note we only have one A-team van and no like for like replacement is available. Vehicles of a lesser hire charge will entitle the Hirer to a refund of the difference. Where a vehicle of a higher hire charge is substituted no extra will be charged to the hirer.
In the very rare event a mechanical failure /breakdown take place on route to the occasion, every possible effort will be made by The A-team Sussex to secure alternative transport. In the extremely unlikely event of a delay leading to a missed ceremony/ occasion, a full refund will be offered, The A-team Sussex advice that full wedding/event insurance is taken to cover such an eventuality.
7. All our vehicles and chauffeurs will be immaculately presented; our chauffeurs will wear suits upon request. The chauffeurs will politely decline any offer of alcoholic drinks whilst working. The vehicle will be presented appropriately for your wedding/ special occasion. Special requests can be considered at an additional cost such as wedding ribbons.
8. We understand the complexities of the day and timings involved and our chauffeurs will arrive earlier than the specified arrival time in your confirmation letter. May we ask politely that the Hirer ensures that all passengers will be ready for departure at the specified departure time as recorded in your confirmation letter. Please note that the vehicles will only carry the maximum number of passengers they are insured to carry.
9. The A-team Sussex cannot be held responsible if the wedding/ special occasion is completely missed due to the time keeping of the persons being carried.
10. We have quoted a price on the information provided at the time of booking and have calculated the time required for your wedding or special occasion. We have been generous in our estimates however; in the rare event that a significant amount of extra time be required an additional charge may be made proportionate to the original booking quote. Should the wedding or civil ceremony significantly over run for a reason outside your control no extra charge will be made.
11. The A-team Sussex will choose the route(s) required based on local knowledge and/or satellite navigation. The drivers will use their judgement driving at a lawful and sensible speed in relation to the road and weather conditions.
12. Whilst every effort will be made to arrive at scheduled locations in good time, no responsibility can be taken for unforeseen road closures or for restrictions relating to vehicle access to any location or unforeseen physical hold ups on route to the occasion or adverse weather conditions. We cannot be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to any other circumstances beyond our control. The A-team Sussex recommends that you are covered by adequate wedding/ event insurance.
13. The Hirer is responsible for any accidental or intentional damage caused to the vehicle(s) by themselves and/or their guests.
A minimum charge of £100 will be charged to cover the valet costs should damage be caused by any passenger through drink, food or illness.
14. We advise that smoking is prohibited and eating and drinking is restricted in all vehicles. All items left in the vehicles are at the owners own risk and no responsibility will be taken for their loss or damage. Every effort will be made by our drivers to reunite any property found to the members of the Hirer’s party.
15. All our vehicles are fitted with appropriate seat belts. The law requires all passengers to wear seat belts, although politely done this will be required. Should a passenger under the age of 4 be required to be transported it is the hirers responsibility to provide appropriate car seat(s). can however supply booster seats for children between 4 and 12 years old, but only when the seat has been fitted by a parent or guardian. Our drivers will not be responsible for the fitting the child seats. Please copy and paste the link below for full information on child seats and the law.
16. All passengers are requested to make sure that all belongings are with them before vacating the vehicle(s). Valuables should not be left in the vehicle(s) during the ceremony. Every effort is made to ensure against damage to or loss of property of the Hirer or any member of the wedding party when either stationary or travelling in our vehicles.
17. The A-team Sussex may take photographs for their own promotional use, they may appear on our social media sites and by signing these conditions the Hirer has given The A-team Sussex permission to do so.
18. We reserve the right to amend our terms and Conditions at any time. But only the agreed terms at the time of signing are applicable.
19. By signing and returning your booking form you will have deemed to have agreed and accepted the above terms and conditions.
Thank you for booking with The A-team Sussex, we enjoy our work and look forward to seeing you and your families on your special day.